Recipe by Sweet PQ?
Since most of the fat is in the skin of a great chicken wing, this recipe caught my eye, because it is skinless. For those "wing lovers" out there who are trying to be diet concious, this may be an option. NOTE: Recipe says to use cooking spray to fry the wings. I, personally, would add a couple of drops of oil for more flavour (and calories, unfortunately).
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, split, with tips removed
- 3 -4 tablespoons beer
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend flour and spices.
- Skin the wings and dredge in flour mixture.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high and spray with cooking spray. Add the wings and cook 4-5 minutes, until brown. Turn, and cook 4-5 minutes more.
- Lower heat to medium-low and add beer. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Turn and cook 5 minutes more. Serve.