Samples of these were brought into our office and everyone loved them and had to have the recipe. I adjusted it a little because of the oil and butter content. Still a great tasting cookie
- In small mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt and baking soda.
- In large bowl, cream together sugars, butter, egg, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour alternately with oil and applesauce in about 3-4 batches.
- Stir in chocolate chips, oats and rice crispies.
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden.