Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A healthier take on hash brown casserole!
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese
- Mix together cream of chicken, sour cream, margarine or butter, and 1 cup of cheese. Slowly mix in hash brown. Use a big bowl, there will be a lot.
- Put mixture into greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Add remaining cheese and bake for 15 more minutes. Yummy comfort food!