1/1 Photo of Lower Fat Cheese Fries
These have a delightful flavor and are a satisfying alternative to fries that are fried. Note that you'll need to soak and scrub the pan but it's well worth the effort. Use a non-stick pan if you have one available.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 9x13 pan.
- 2Rinse potatoes in collander under running water and pat dry.
- 3Arrange potatoes in pan so they don't touch each other.
- 4Pour milk over potatoes.
- 5Divide butter into several small pieces and dot evenly over potatoes.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Cover with foil and bake at 425F for 25 minutes.
- 8Remove and add cheese evenly.
- 9Cover and return to oven for 5 more minutes.
- 10Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Fat Cheese Fries
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 711.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.8 g