Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a variation on another recipe I have posted!
- 9 -12 flour tortillas, divided
- 3 cups enchilada sauce, divided
- 3 cups refried beans, divided
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped, divided
- 2 cups corn, divided
- Grease baking dish.
- Place a layer of tortillas on the bottom of baking dish.
- Then do a layer of 1c of the refried beans.
- Place 3/4c corn and some of the onion on top of the refried beans.
- Place some of the enchilada sauce on top.
- Repeat layers until the last layer is flour tortillas.
- Bake at 350 for 20min or until hot.