Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker and have adjusted it to be lower in fat. People always ask for the recipe and there usually isn't any left over! Tastes better the second day.
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (3 ounce) jar hormel real bacon bits (serving size: 1 tsp., 12 servings in jar)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Toss all ingredients together, pour mixed and chilled dressing over and toss again.
- I like to put the mandarin oranges on last, after the dressing, so they don't break up too much.
- I sort of fold them in gently when serving.