Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Australian fruit salad is a sweet treat! Note: Amounts of ingredients are approximate - feel free to tweak the amounts to your own liking.
- 1 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt (or fieldberry or raspberry)
- 1 cup fresh raspberry (You can also use frozen or canned and either blackberries or a mixture of berries)
- 3⁄4 cup mini marshmallows (plain or fruit-flavored)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Serve individually in parfait glasses, garnish with raspberries or chocolate curls etc as desired.
This is a nice light dessert. We did not find it too sweet at all. I used unsweetened frozen mixed berries. I am not sure that the chocolate chips added to it but it didn't harm it either. I think I will try it with a vanilla yogurt. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Oh my is this ever sweet! It's really good and pretty but SWEET! I think next time I would use my fresh raspberries, which are a bit tart, and only half cup of the yogurt and marshmellows! And semi-sweet chocolate is the way to go with this. I have a daughter that will be plundering this after I go to bed! ;)