Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lower in fat, but still delicious! This dip is always a favorite at parties.
- 1 avocado, peeled and mashed
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 44.37 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 226.79 g can fat-free refried beans
- 1 package lower salt taco seasoning mix
- 226.79 g plain fat-free yogurt
- 295.73 ml low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 14.79 ml cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 226.79 g can black olives, drained and sliced
- 78.07 ml green onion, chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, mash 1 avocado, then stir in lime juice and mayonnaise.
- In another small mixing bowl, mix refried beans with taco mix.
- In yet another bowl, mix salsa, cilantro, and minced jalepeno.
- To assemble 7-Layer Dip:.
- Spread bean mixture in bottom of a glass serving bowl or dish.
- Then spread the yogurt mixture over the bean layer.
- Spread Avocado mixture over yogurt layer.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese over avocado layer.
- Top with salsa, then olives, then green onion.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over top.
- Serve with low-fat tortilla chips or pita chips.