Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lower in fat, but still delicious! This dip is always a favorite at parties.
- 1 avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 package lower salt taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, mash 1 avocado, then stir in lime juice and mayonnaise.
- In another small mixing bowl, mix refried beans with taco mix.
- In yet another bowl, mix salsa, cilantro, and minced jalepeno.
- To assemble 7-Layer Dip:.
- Spread bean mixture in bottom of a glass serving bowl or dish.
- Then spread the yogurt mixture over the bean layer.
- Spread Avocado mixture over yogurt layer.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese over avocado layer.
- Top with salsa, then olives, then green onion.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over top.
- Serve with low-fat tortilla chips or pita chips.