Lower in fat, but still delicious! This dip is always a favorite at parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 package lower salt taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1In a small mixing bowl, mash 1 avocado, then stir in lime juice and mayonnaise.
- 2In another small mixing bowl, mix refried beans with taco mix.
- 3In yet another bowl, mix salsa, cilantro, and minced jalepeno.
- 4To assemble 7-Layer Dip:.
- 5Spread bean mixture in bottom of a glass serving bowl or dish.
- 6Then spread the yogurt mixture over the bean layer.
- 7Spread Avocado mixture over yogurt layer.
- 8Sprinkle 1 cup cheese over avocado layer.
- 9Top with salsa, then olives, then green onion.
- 10Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over top.
- 11Serve with low-fat tortilla chips or pita chips.
Browse Our Top Mexican Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Fat 7- Layer Dip
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 440.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix