Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An adopted recipe of mine which I haven't made yet.
- 1 cup cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup lox or 1⁄2 cup smoked salmon, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped or 4 teaspoons dried chives, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons white onions, chopped
- Beat the cream cheese to a smooth consistency and blend in the sour cream.
- Mix in the lox thoroughly.
- Stir in all of the other ingredients.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Bagel Chips, Tomatoes, Radishes, Cucumber, Scallions, and Figs.
Had a wonderful time tasting this wonderful recipe & too bad I had to share with others. Oh well, I will make it again soon.