1/1 Photo of Lower Carb Lemon Caper Chicken
Teddy's Mommy's Note:
I found this on a low carb website, I wish I could remember which one. Now that I don't do low carb I dredge the chicken breasts in 3 TBSP flour and salt & pepper to taste before throwing them into the skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm olive oil in skillet.
- 2Cook chicken in skillet approximately 4 minutes on each side until browned.
- 3Remove chicken from skillet. Add wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, and capers to skillet.
- 4Bring to boil, and then simmer for 2 minutes.
- 5Whisk in butter 1 piece at a time.
- 6Once butter is completely mixed in, pour sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Carb Lemon Caper Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 288.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 27.5 g