Nicole McBride's Note:
This egg casserole is the best I have ever had. It is much more low-carb friendly than all other egg casserole recipes because it does not have any bread or potatoes. This recipe came from my Mom and she got it from her mother in law. This can be made a day in advance and kept in the fridge until ready to bake. We have included other veggies such as asparagus and zucchini. This is the perfect recipe for Christmas morning or any family gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Beat eggs in a large bowl and set aside.
- 3Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl and set aside.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients to the beaten eggs.
- 5Add flour mixture to egg mixture.
- 6Pour into a 12 X 9 casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Bake 40 minutes or until an inserted knife slides out clean.
- 8Serve with salsa, sour cream or your favorite hot sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Carb Creamy Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.4
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 274.0 mg
- Sodium 720.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 28.0 g