Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a quick hot fudge recipe that I use when I really want to indulge. You can mix in any kind of 70% Cocoa and above chocolate bars (bars usually come as 2 oz, so you would need 2). I prefer to use Dagoba pure unsweetened chocolate. Whatever is available will work.
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Brummel and Brown spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place milk, chocolate, and butter into microwave safe bowl. Heat for 25 seconds. Take out and stir and keep heating for 10 second incraments and stirring until it has melted together. Once melted stir in the vanilla. Pour over ice cream or dip fruit in it.
I would give this five stars for taste. I only gave it three because the nutritional info is way off. A can of fat free condensed milk is 1,110 calories, 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate is 560, and two tbs. of the spread is 90. That added up is 1,760 calories for the whole recipe. Divide that be eight and you get 220 calories per serving, not the 84 or so stated. BIG difference!