Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a lower calorie lower fat calzone that still tastes great.
- 5 ounces cooked chicken (cut)
- 2 ounces fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese (sorrento)
- 1⁄2 cup fat free mozzarella cheese (kraft fat free)
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- Combine: chicken spinich seasonings and cheeses.
- preheat the oven to 450.
- fill the pizza crust with the mix.
- close the crust.
- beat the egg white and add 1 tsp water
- brush the crust with it ( I also sprinkle wheat germ on the crust to look good and to get some goodness:).
- put in the oven on a greased cookie sheet (I spray mine with olive oil) and bake 8-12 minutes it is finished when it is a golden brown.