Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My Regular Banana Bread Make with light butter and Splenda
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 2⁄3 cup light butter, softened
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts
- Beat Splenda and butter together and smooth.
- Add eggs and bananas, mix well.
- Sift together flour soda and salt. Add to banana mixture. Mix well.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.