Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the popular Thick Chocolate Pudding (#76491) recipe, only it has Splenda substituted for sugar. Half the calories!
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Stir in milk until smooth.
- Microwave, uncovered on high for 3 minutes; stir.
- Microwave 4-6 minutes longer or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into individual serving dishes; cool.
Highly recommended if you're looking to save calories. Thanks for improving on a great recipe!
I love the regular version of thick chocolate pudding that's so popular here on zaar, so I decided to make it with splenda to make it lower in calories. Yummy and easy! And lower in WW points. :)
Quick, easy and diet friendly! This made a little over 3 cups for me. I divided it into servings using ceramic custard cups. DH loved this! Thanks for a great way to cut back the fat and calories in a classic family favorite! Made for PAC.