Recipe by Jogreen
A nice points friendly dessert:) Serves 8 at 4 points each if you are following a weight watchers points plan. I like to just dump the remaining mousse on top so that it dribbles down the sides, then throw the flake on top so that it is messy and falls onto the plate around the cake. It does look messy, but I think it also looks cool, especially if it is on a brightly coloured trendy big platter. But that's me!!!! :) I have included the points for ingredients in brackets.
- 1 (200 g) round small sponge cakes (approx 200g - 12 points)
- 3 (20 g) packetsweight watchers chocolate mousse mix (6)
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch schnapps (or whatever liqueur you prefer, 2)
- 2 (30 g) chocolate, flake (I use Cadbury Chocolate Flake bars crumbled, 8)
Directions See How It's Made
- Carefully slice the cake horizontally into three layers.
- Make up the Mousse as directed on packets.
- Drizzle the Liqueur evenly over two of the layers.
- Spread those two layers with chocolate mousse, and sprinkle each with half of a flake bar.
- Place one on top of the other so that you have it layered in this order, sponge, liqueur, mousse, flake, sponge, liqueur, mousse, flake.
- Place the last layer of cake on top and cover with the remaining mousse and sprinkle with the whole remaaining flake bar.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.