- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 5 lemons, juiced
- 3 -4 cups ice water
- 2 ounces peach schnapps for every 6 oz lemonade
- one bunch of fresh mint, rinsed and dried
- crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- First make the simple syrup by heating 3/4 cup sugar with 1 cup water in a small saucepan until sugar is completely dissolved. There's no need to boil, just stir to dissolve.
- Add the juice of five lemons to the simple syrup and pour the mixture into a pitcher. Add 3 - 4 cups cold water.
- Stir in 8 - 10 ounces peach schnapps. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve over crushed ice and garnish with fresh mint leaf.