Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this on some low carb website.
- 3 chicken breasts, bone-in
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Put chicken pieces in 9x13 glass pan. Pour tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and mushrooms over chicken. Add seasoning over top of everything and slightly fold in seasonings.
- Cover with foil and bake on 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.