Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
So good that no one can tell it is low sugar. You can also use vanilla or cheesecake pudding in place of the white chocolate. Also, if you like more coffee flavor you can up the amount without adding any sugar.
- Mix the two puddings as directed.
- Cube the cake into 1/2 - 1 inch squares.
- Layer some of the cake in the bottom of a trifle dish. Drizzle the coffee onto the cake.
- Layer some of both puddings.
- Layer some of the cool whip.
- Repeat. Top with some sifted unsweetened cocoa powder.