So good that no one can tell it is low sugar. You can also use vanilla or cheesecake pudding in place of the white chocolate. Also, if you like more coffee flavor you can up the amount without adding any sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the two puddings as directed.
- 2Cube the cake into 1/2 - 1 inch squares.
- 3Layer some of the cake in the bottom of a trifle dish. Drizzle the coffee onto the cake.
- 4Layer some of both puddings.
- 5Layer some of the cool whip.
- 6Repeat. Top with some sifted unsweetened cocoa powder.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Sugar Tiramisu Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 250.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free Cool Whip
sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix