Can't tell you how good this is and how easy it is to prepare. Most green bean salads are loaded with sugar, but this only has one tablespoon. The addition of green onions and garlic are great flavor enhancers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together beans, onions and parsley in large bowl.
- 2Mix together Italian dressing, sugar and garlic.
- 3Pour over bean mixture and toss.
- 4Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally for at least 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Sugar Three Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 868.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g