Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can't tell you how good this is and how easy it is to prepare. Most green bean salads are loaded with sugar, but this only has one tablespoon. The addition of green onions and garlic are great flavor enhancers.
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can yellow wax beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped (about 4)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing (I like prepared Good Seasons)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cloves minced fresh garlic
- Mix together beans, onions and parsley in large bowl.
- Mix together Italian dressing, sugar and garlic.
- Pour over bean mixture and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally for at least 3 hours.
A nice light salad with just the right amount of sweetness. Thanks Marie!