Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I converted this recipe to low sugar from one I found on Cooks.com
- 1 (18 ounce) box reduced-sugar yellow cake mix
- 3 ounces sugar-free jello (any flavor)
- 1 cup hot water, to dissolve Jello gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet soda (any flavor)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free Cool Whip
- Bake cake as directed in 9/12 cake pan.
- Poke holes in cake after it cools a bit.
- Mix jello with one cup hot water and pour over cake.
- Pour can of soda over cake.
- Mix pudding as directed and spoon over cake.
- Top with cool whip.