- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, mix oil, molasses, Splenda and egg. In another small bowl, combine flours, baking soda and spices. Add flour mixture to molasses mixture. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake at 375 for 10 minute
- Remove from baking sheet immediately.