Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
I love Lynchberg Lemonades but being diabetic I am not able to drink them because of all the sugars. I can not wait to try this recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Bourbon, jack daniel's
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute (splenda)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon orange extract
- 3 ounces diet lemon-lime soda (sprite or 7up)
- lemon slice
- Fill a tall collins glass with ice.
- Pour all ingredients except soda into glass. Stir.
- Add soda and stir lightly.
- garnish edge with lemon slice.