Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Adapted from sparkpeople.com. I haven't tried it yet, but I it sounds like a winner! Calories: 38/ Fat: 2.2 g/ Carbohydrates: 5.8 g
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda granular
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Splenda, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium size heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Boil and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips and vanilla until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour mixture into foil-lined 8-inch square pan. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm to the touch.
- Remove foil from pan and fudge. Cut into squares.
- Refrigerate any remaining fudge.