1 hr 10 mins
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Light, lemony and refreshing--great for diabetics or post-op gastric bypass patients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package murray sugar-free lemon cookies
- 4 teaspoons melted margarine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Mix cookie crumbs with the melted butter and press into the bottom of a cheesecake pan.
- 3Bake for 6 - 8 minutes and remove from oven.
- 4Next using a mixer, beat softened cream cheese, sugar and sugar substitute, eggs, vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice and sour cream until creamy.
- 5Pour mixture into the baked cookie crust and return to the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until set depending on your oven.
- 6While cheese cake is in the oven, mix the topping and set aside.
- 7Remove cheese cake from the oven and let cool slightly.
- 8After the cake has cooled, pour the sour cream mixture over the top of the cake and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- 9When the topping is set, remove from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes and then place the cheesecake into the fridge until completely cold.
- 10Before serving, run a butter knife around the edges or the sides of your pan and carefully remove for slicing.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Sugar & Low Fat Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 196.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free lemon cookies