- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 -2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let the Cream Cheese and the Butter reach room temperature.
- Next, Beat all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Icing cake/ cupcakes or drizzle over a Bundt cake.
- The Cake with this Icing should be refrigerated because of the Cream Cheese if there are any leftovers.