1/1 Photo of Low-Sugar, Low-Carb, Delicious Strawberry Shake
Soup Fly *'s Note:
I have low sugar and dairy tolerance, but have been craving a shake ever since watching my fiance and his cousin devour shakes during a long (and, for me, shakeless)car trip. So, I came home and made up this quick shake I can eat without fear of feeling sick. I was nice, though, and shared with my fiance. :) He didn't even know it was low-sugar or low-carb - I consider that a good sign!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups no-sugar-added strawberry frozen yogurt (hard to find, at least around here, but worth the search)
- 1 cup low-carb milk (Carb Countdown is the only brand I'm aware of, but it's in all the chain markets in this area)
- 1 -2 tablespoon strawberry all-fruit spread (no sugar added)
- 1Add all ingredients to blender.
- 2Blend to desired thickness.
- 3Pour into glass, add any desired toppings.
- 4Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Sugar, Low-Carb, Delicious Strawberry Shake
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added strawberry frozen yogurt
strawberry all-fruit spread