Recipe by paphlovian
This fudge is high in fat, yet full of beneficial oils. It is full of flavor and healthier than traditional fudge. If you are specialty diet or no diet at all, this fudge is for you to enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup carob powder (can use cocoa powder instead, if dietary restrictions allow for it)
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat oil, nut butter, and butter over the stove top on LOW until the butter is melted (stiring very frequently).
- 2. Remove saucepan from stove and stir in carob (or cocoa) powder, stevia powder and vanilla extract. (*Be careful with the stevia, as you can easily add too much!*).
- 3. Pour into a glass or metal dish and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares and store in the refrigerator.