Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have Gestatoinal Diabetes and made this recipe lower sugar so that I can enjoy it. Any type of baking fruit may be used.
- 6 cups fresh slices peaches
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl or 9x13 inch pan combine fruit, splenda, flour, and cinnamon. Toss together. Put in pan.
- In bowl combine brown sugar and flour. Cut is butter and combine until pea sized pieces. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until fruit is soft and bubbly and topping is lightly browned.