Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A home made French Dressing made with Splenda. Tastes great and much better than store bought
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup garlic-flavored red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until mixed.
This will not be sugar free if you use regular ketchup. Ketchup is full of sugar or high fructose corn syrup....depending on which brand you use.