Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Perfect for diabetics. To get elderberry juice, simmer about 10 cups of elderberries with a little bit of water for about 10 minutes, press through a fine mesh sieve. Store unopened jars in the freezer.
- 4 cups elderberry juice
- 4 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons agar-agar flakes
- Place a glass plate in the freezer.
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil; simmer 10 minutes or until agar-agar is dissolved.
- Test consistency by placing a bit of the jelly on the cold plate and returning plate to the freezer for 1 minute. Add more agar-agar if too liquid.