1/6 Photos of Low Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
I found this on a diabetic recipe site and have made them several times since. They don't taste low sugar and produce a very soft flavorful cookie. I hope you'll like them, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Lightly coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4In a large bowl, with an electric mixer at medium speed, beat the margarine until fluffy.
- 5Add the sugars, egg, applesauce, milk, and vanilla and beat one minute.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and the flour mixture.
- 7Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, 14-16 minutes.
- 8Remove and cool on a baking rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (692 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 66.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g