I found this on a diabetic recipe site and have made them several times since. They don't taste low sugar and produce a very soft flavorful cookie. I hope you'll like them, too!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer at medium speed, beat the margarine until fluffy.
- Add the sugars, egg, applesauce, milk, and vanilla and beat one minute.
- Stir in chocolate chips and the flour mixture.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, 14-16 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a baking rack.