cookin mimi's Note:
This is a good,easy, low sugar cheesecake recipe. My friend Sandy gave it to me a couple of years ago, and I make it often.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 vanilla wafers, for crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (I use fat free)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Sour cream topping
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- 3Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each.
- 4Mix the cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup of Splenda and 1 teaspoons vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
- 5Pour over vanilla wafers, dividing evenly in each cup.
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- 8While cake is cooling, mix together the sour cream, 3 T. Splenda and 1 tsp vanilla.
- 9After the cake has cooled, top with the sour cream mixture, bake another 12 minutes.
- 10Allow to cool and top with no-sugar-added cherry pie topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Sugar Cheesecake Minis
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.3 mg
- Sodium 168.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: