Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a good,easy, low sugar cheesecake recipe. My friend Sandy gave it to me a couple of years ago, and I make it often.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each.
- Mix the cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup of Splenda and 1 teaspoons vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour over vanilla wafers, dividing evenly in each cup.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- While cake is cooling, mix together the sour cream, 3 T. Splenda and 1 tsp vanilla.
- After the cake has cooled, top with the sour cream mixture, bake another 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool and top with no-sugar-added cherry pie topping if desired.