Great tasting low-sugar blueberry muffins or cake! Easy, tasty, delicious! What more could you ask for?? And to be even more great, you can substitute any kind of berry in this! This recipe uses regular bagged Splenda and regular sugar. If you use Splenda for baking, just use 3/4 cup Splenda for baking in the cake and 1/2 cup Splenda for baking in the topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oil, egg, and milk together, stirring well.
- 2Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar,1/4 cup splenda, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- 3In a third bowl use a fork to cut together the 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup Splenda, 1/4 cup butter, and the cinnamon.
- 4Make a well in flour, sugar, splenda, salt and baking powder mix and pour in the oil, egg and milk.
- 5Stir till lumps are gone; fold in blueberries (I used 2 cups).
- 6Spread in oiled 8x8 cake pan or in cupcake papers.
- 7Sprinkle the third mix over all.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes for cake, or 15-20 minutes for cupcakes,.
- 9You can also use parchment to line the pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Sugar Blueberry Muffins or Cake
Serving Size: 1 (802 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 129.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: