Recipe by Rita~
credit goes to http://www.womens-menopause-health.com/perimenopause_symptoms.htm
Top Review by Sue Lau
This is quite good! And I love that it is not too sweet- perfect for me. But if someone wanted sweeter, just drizzling blueberry syrup over the top would be excellent. The size of springform pan is missing from the instructions, so I estimated the amount of ingredients and chose an 8-inch pan which turned out to be perfect, giving the right height. I also had to bake the cheesecake another 30 minutes before it set up (70 minutes baking time total), so I would advise anyone to use a toothpick test rather than cut it open to find it still runny. But overall,I would suggest this to anyone looking for a tasty lower sugar dessert. Thanks for sharing! ~Sue
- 2 cups finely ground almonds
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 16 packets stevia
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together almonds, oil, salt and flour and press into a springform pan to form the crust.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour on top of the crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then 350 degrees for another 25 minutes until the top is lightly golden.
- Cool for one hour.