Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very simple, yet tasty chili for those on low sodium diets
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can low-sodium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons salt free chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium ketchup
- brown ground beef.
- saute onions in olive oil.
- combine ingredients, simmer for about 20 minutes.
Great recipe - quick and easy and so nutrious. Had more flavor than I expected with the low-sodium ingredients. Thanks for sharing!!!
Finally a good low sodium chili. I had to modify it a little since I have to have very low sodium. I switched out to a no salt ketchup and skipped the beans. It came out very close to a packaged mix, with very low sodium.