These pancakes taste great and are simple to make. And best of all... the only salt is in the milk.
My Private Note
5 in pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg in a medium sized bowl.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour small amounts onto a flat griddle. I like to make them about 5 inches in diameter.
- 4Cook until light golden brown depending on your heat setting and top with I Can't Believe it's Not Butter(it's no salt).
- 5I use pure maple syrup because of the whole no salt thing. They also make flavored syrup that is incredible that has no salt. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Sodium Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 96.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sodium-free baking powder