Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
An old favorite tweaked for DH's new diet.
- cooking spray
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb 90% lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon mrs. dash original flavor seasoning
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) bagfrozen soup vegetables
- 5 cups water
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Saute` onion in cooking spray.
- Add ground turkey and cook until almost fully browned.
- Add garlic and Mrs. Dash and finish browning turkey.
- Add tomatoes, vegetables and water and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer, covered for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve.