These low sodium bars are great for snacks or when you need that quick burst of energy. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2place all ingredients into large bowl and mix well.
- 3lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- 4place ingredients into pan.
- 5press mixture so its nice and even and flat it will end up being abaout 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- 6bake for 10 minute.
- 7remove and press mixture flat again.
- 8bake another 10 min and then remove from oven.
- 9at this point i usually press on it some more to make sure they are nice and packed.
- 10let bars cool then cut into small bar size portions and enjoy.
- 11keeps well in the fridge or on the counter in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Sodium Chewy Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added chocolate syrup