Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These low sodium bars are great for snacks or when you need that quick burst of energy. Enjoy!
Make and share this Low Sodium Chewy Granola Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- place all ingredients into large bowl and mix well.
- lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- place ingredients into pan.
- press mixture so its nice and even and flat it will end up being abaout 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- bake for 10 minute.
- remove and press mixture flat again.
- bake another 10 min and then remove from oven.
- at this point i usually press on it some more to make sure they are nice and packed.
- let bars cool then cut into small bar size portions and enjoy.
- keeps well in the fridge or on the counter in plastic wrap.