These low sodium bars are great for snacks or when you need that quick burst of energy. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2place all ingredients into large bowl and mix well.
- 3lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- 4place ingredients into pan.
- 5press mixture so its nice and even and flat it will end up being abaout 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- 6bake for 10 minute.
- 7remove and press mixture flat again.
- 8bake another 10 min and then remove from oven.
- 9at this point i usually press on it some more to make sure they are nice and packed.
- 10let bars cool then cut into small bar size portions and enjoy.
- 11keeps well in the fridge or on the counter in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Sodium Chewy Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added chocolate syrup