- 2 quarts fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 diced onion
- 3 celery ribs
- 3 raw carrots
- 1 cup cilantro leaf
- 1⁄2 cup mild salsa
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons instant brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice celery and carrots. Chop cilantro leaves. Mince 1/2 C of yellow onions.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a soup pot and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and form into small balls.
- Bring soup to a boil and carefully place meatballs into soup.
- Cover and reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.