1/1 Photo of Low Salt Corn Guacamole
Jessica V's Note:
I started making this guac from scratch when I couldn't find one that I liked in the stores. Most of them are so salty or have too much cilantro, which I am not a fan of. I love this with multigrain scoops and a little sour cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut open, pit and scrape avocado pulp into large mixing bowl.
- 2Mash with fork til chunky.
- 3Add in shallots, tomatoes, lime and lemon juice and pulp - mix well. Add in corn, and white pepper, mix well.
- 4Refrigerate for 1 hour to let flavors combine. Also, quick tip for anything with avocados - they brown in minutes, even with the lemon juice. Always cover tightly with plastic wrap before closing container. Let no air in, it will stay green!
- 5Serve with chips, salsa, sour cream. Put in mexican salads, serve with yellow rice and tacos. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Salt Corn Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.2
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g