Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great salad that my WWatcher leader gave out. It is a reg salad that she always made, and then she played around with it and lowered the points. Still has great flavor, you will never miss the fat! 2/3 cup is 2 1/2 points. Servings are a guesstimate, because everyone might eat a different serving, we are not all WW out there. But what an easy way to reduce our fat and calorie intake, it was really painless. Served this, and no one noticed that it was low fat, just thought it was a delicious salad. Now that's what I like!
- 2 (10 ounce) bags romaine lettuce
- 3 ounces bacon bits
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup regular cheddar cheese
- 8 tablespoons croutons
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup regular mayonnaise
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packagehidden valley salad dressing mix
- Mix all salad ingredients together.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together, and add to salad just before serving. Top with croutons.
This is a great salad! I used fat free cheese only because that's what I'm use to now and for the mayo I used all lite because that's all that I have. The only thing that I can warn is...though the dressing is very good,a little goes a long way. Thanks for posting!!