Recipe by MommyChef4
This is THE yummiest potato soup I have ever tasted & it's just an added bonus that it is such low points!!! Only 2.5 points per serving!! When I make this soup I ALWAYS double or triple the recipe, so that there is enough to go around & to have plenty of left-overs! Everyone that has tasted this soup, has begged me for the recipe!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans fat free chicken broth
- 4 potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 pinch parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup potato flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray cooking spray into a large soup pot over medium heat.
- Add onion & celery & saute' for 10 minutes.
- Add the broth & potatoes & stir well.
- Now stir in the parsley, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low & simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the milk & continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally stir in potato flakes & allow to heat through.
- 2.5 points per serving.