Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is my way around those few extra calories when I want cinnimon toast. It actually tastes better if you ask me and EASY!!
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray (10-15 sprays)
- Spray bread thoroughly with butter spray.
- shake on cinnamon to taste.
- cover toast with two packets of splenda and toast!
A quick and tasty snack. I made the toast by spreading the bread with Smart Balance Lite instead of using butter spray. I also only sprinkled on about 1/4 teaspooon of cinnamon as I thought 1 tablespoon was way too much.
I tried this but it went really dry :s I'm not sure what I did wrong. It tasted nice though, I sprinkled it with soya milk to moisten it a but before eating it.
I've been doing this for quite a while. I mix lots of sugar and cinnamon together and keep it in a container so I always have it on hand. I use the WW english muffins, (1 point each)