1 hr 15 mins
This is a reduced fat adaptation of a recipe that I originally found here: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/zucchini-bread-iv/detail.aspx I brought 2 loaves to Thanksgiving last year, and nobody believed it was reduced-fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325.
- 2Mix together the eggs, applesauce, vanilla extract, and zucchini.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Fold in the zucchini mixture into the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- 5Divide the batter between two 8x4 greased loaf pans.
- 6Bake for about 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g