Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a reduced fat adaptation of a recipe that I originally found here: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/zucchini-bread-iv/detail.aspx I brought 2 loaves to Thanksgiving last year, and nobody believed it was reduced-fat.
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Mix together the eggs, applesauce, vanilla extract, and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Fold in the zucchini mixture into the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Divide the batter between two 8x4 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for about 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.