Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Think I got this one from Light & Tasty Magazine. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and horseradish.
- Stir in the onion powder, garlic powder and curry.
- Cover and refriderate for at least one hour.
- Serve with assorted vegetables.
Excellent dip. I omitt the horse radish and it is still good. People rave about it.