Recipe by Kozmic Blues
Quick and easy recipe adapted from Kraft Food and Family magazine. The mushrooms and artichokes give this a great flavor. I made this using fetuccini.
- 9 ounces pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 lb large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, cut into halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet on medium-high heat, add mushrooms, onion, artichokes with 1/2 cup dressing and cook for about 3 minutes until veggies beginning to soften.
- Add shrimp and parsley and cook for about 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta and remaining 1/4 cup salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.