Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy recipe adapted from Kraft Food and Family magazine. The mushrooms and artichokes give this a great flavor. I made this using fetuccini.
- 9 ounces pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 lb large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, cut into halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In large skillet on medium-high heat, add mushrooms, onion, artichokes with 1/2 cup dressing and cook for about 3 minutes until veggies beginning to soften.
- Add shrimp and parsley and cook for about 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta and remaining 1/4 cup salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
This is a very flavorful shrimp and pasta meal. It takes only minutes to make. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Hello Kozmic Blues - what a fantastic recipe! It is wonderful and we made it exactly the way it is posted. We doubled the recipe and about the time it was finished the State popped in for their yearly visit and since they are served a "special" meal - the shrimp and pasta were it. It turned out as pretty as the picture and tasted AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for posting. Diane