Recipe by jonesies
Zingy, flavorful and healthy. Came up with this combination one night for DD who is trying to watch her figure. We now use it on top of burgers, chicken and anything else we can think of! Measurements are approximate as we really just eyeball it.
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons 2% cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup spinach, cooked (we use the bagged baby spinach, wilted with a little water in the microwave, I'm sure you could use )
Directions See How It's Made
- Put everything into a food processor.
- Pulse until well mixed and smooth.
- If you want it more creamy, add sour cream a tablespoon at a time.
- This makes a lot, but we keep it in the fridge for about a week and end up using it all.
- Heats up in the microwave well too.