Zingy, flavorful and healthy. Came up with this combination one night for DD who is trying to watch her figure. We now use it on top of burgers, chicken and anything else we can think of! Measurements are approximate as we really just eyeball it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put everything into a food processor.
- 2Pulse until well mixed and smooth.
- 3If you want it more creamy, add sour cream a tablespoon at a time.
- 4This makes a lot, but we keep it in the fridge for about a week and end up using it all.
- 5Heats up in the microwave well too.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Zesty Potato Topper
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g