Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup thinly sliced strawberry
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat strawberry yogurt or 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Heat griddle or skillet to 375 F degrees.
- Grease lightly with oil.
- In medium bowl, combine pancake mix, sugar, cinnamon and water; stir just until large lumps disappear.
- Fold in strawberries.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook 1-1 1/2 minutes, turning when edges look cooked and bubbles begin to break on surface.
- Continue to cook 1-1 1/2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spoon yogurt over each serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional strawberries.